Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

Listen and Write 1 - Found You by JYJ

Two of my talented friends, Runi and Sindro, persuaded me to try this new writing activity that they often do, which is to listen to a song and write down everything that comes across my mind when listening. I did my first experiment by listening to Found You by JYJ. Here's the result, and I also posted the song in case you wanna hear it.

ps: I cheated teehee. There are some parts that I edited :p



Found You

The day I found you, it was when I couldn’t control these chaotic butterflies in my tummy.
It was when I saw thousands of red balloons flying high into the sky, colouring the dark clouds.
It was when each drop of rain stopped falling, frozen by the time.
It was when I no longer heard the sound of steps at night, everything was silent still.
It was when I felt that you’re the one I should put my trust on. The one I should keep my promises to.
It was when I finally found the reason in every breath, the day I found you.

3 komentar:

  1. i see my name! i see my name!

    BalasHapus
  2. also yaaay for writing again. meskipun gue ga ngerti lagunya :))

    BalasHapus
  3. Credit goes to you ;) hahaha actually it's about finally finding someone that you love. As simply as that :)

    BalasHapus